- Exfoliate the skin and follow with a good moisturiser.
- Apply an illuminating primer to the skin.
- Apply your foundation over the primer( the foundation must be a light to medium coverage)
PROFESSIONAL TIP: If the foundation is full coverage you will not achieve a dewy look to the skin.
- Place your brush at the base of the lashes.
- Wiggle the brush so that you are separating the lashes at the base and then pull through the lashes.
PROFESSIONAL TIP: Do not pump the mascara brush in the tube as this dries out the mascara.
- Exfoliate your lips.
- Use your lipliner to outline your mouth.
- Colour in the lips with your lipliner.
- Use a lip brush to apply the lipstick over the lipliner.
PROFESSIONAL TIP: Dab a small amount of loose powder over the lips.
- A foundation is to help your skin look its best and not to look like you have layers on it.
- Firstly choose a formula that suits your skin.
- Dry Skin…Hydrating formula.
- Oily skin.. oil free formula.
- The best place to try a foundation is on your jawline and neck.
PROFESSIONAL TIP: Do not try a foundation colour on your hand. If the colour is correct for you it should completely disappear into your skin tone.
Send me a
You can fill in the contact form and I will respond to you via email.